- Thorne Research Stress Balance provides nutritional and botanical support for healthy adrenals.
- Non-glandular vegetarian support for the adrenals.
- Contains key adaptogenic botanicals to improve the body's resistance to stress.
- Optimizes adrenal function for better stress management.
- Helps reduce fatigue.
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Two Capsules Contain:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)....... 250 mg.
Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) .......24 mg.
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)....... 6.8 mg.
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) .......100 mg.
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) .......2 mg.
Ashwagandha extract (KSM-66®)† (root) (Withania somnifera) .......150 mg.
Astragalus extract (root) (Astragalus membranaceus)....... 14 mg.
Asian Ginseng extract (root) (Panax ginseng) .......75 mg.
Eleuthero extract (root) (Eleutherococcus senticosus)....... 75 mg.
Ginger extract (root, rhizome) (Zingiber officinale) .......50 mg.
Licorice (root) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) .......25 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Magnesium Citrate, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Because of the blood-thinning effects of ginger, Phytisone should be used with caution or avoided in an individual on anticoagulant therapy or prior to surgery.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person and resolves when the amount is reduced.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Tried and true! Continue to use this product through out the years