- Thorne Research Oscap is for those who need bone support beyond diet.
- Menopausal women.
- Women who have had a hysterectomy.
- Individuals with an inactive lifestyle.
- Those who consume excessive sugar, caffeine, or alcohol.
- Small-boned individuals.
- Caucasians or Asians.
- Individuals on steroids or anticonvulsants for a prolonged period of time.
Take 2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Two Capsules Contain:
Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (1,000 IU) .......25 mcg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) .......20 mg.
Folate (100 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) .......166.6 mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) .......50 mcg.
Calcium (as DimaCal® DiCalcium Malate)†† .......300 mg.
Magnesium (as Albion® DiMagnesium Malate)†††....... 100 mg.
Boron (as Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex)†††† .......3 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Medium Chain Tryglyceride Oil.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I take Oscap Plus and it helps with restless legs and leg pain. If I skip it for a few days the pain comes back but it goes away soon after I start Oscap again.
I have not had any side affects from these pills which is always a good thing. I am not sure how I would tell if they are actually doing anything! Time will tell. I am on my second bottle.