- Thorne Research Niacinamide is for Cellular Protection and Antioxidant Support.
- Supports joint and skin health.
- Supports restful sleep.
- A non-flushing form of vitamin B3.
- Niacinamide is not derived from yeast.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Niacin (as Niacinamide) .......500 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I like taking niacin morning and night but not to have a flush at work I like Thorne niacinamide at lunch
I have been extremely pleased with Thorne Niacinnamide. My doctor suggested it for some short term memory frustrations and I have been pleasantly surprised.
Thorne gluten free Niacinamide was recommended by Bonnie Cronin ND. I used it for a few years. When Dr Cronin moved out of state I got one order without any problem. It was almost a month before I was able to get a second order.