- Thorne Research Methyl-Guard helps maintain good cardiovascular health by supporting normal homocysteine levels*
- Contains the active forms of folate and vitamin B12 (5-MTHF and methylcobalamin).
- Helps maintain good cognitive and neurological health.*
- Supports bone and female reproductive health.*
Take 3 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Three Capsules Contain:
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)....... 20.4 mg.
Folate (1.2 mg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) ......2 mg DFE
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) .......1.2 mg.
Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine)......1.8 g.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Laurate.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Didn’t know I was taking the wrong B till MTHFR test result. Dr recommended this for me.
Fine product and does what it needs to do.
According to my NP it keeps my cortisone levels stable.