- Thorne Research Curcumin Phytosome - Sustained Release (formerly Meriva-SF) is a well-absorbed, sustained-released curcumin formula. It is the most clinically studied curcumin on the market with 29x greater absorption than ordinary curcumin.
- Used in Asia for thousands of years, curcumin is a potent antioxidant that offers multiple health benefits, including support of joint, liver, GI, eyes, and cardiovascular function. Normally, however, curcumin is poorly absorbed in the bloodstream, whether it comes from food or nutritional supplements.
- Thorne's Curcumin Phytosome, as Meriva, is the most clinically studied curcumin on the market, is a unique curcumin extract with significantly better absorption than other curcumin extracts.
- Available in 120 capsules.
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Two Capsules Contain: ... %DV
Curcumin Phytosome† ... 500 mg ... *
(Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)
High and low viscosity hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, calcium citrate, and calcium laurate (Time-Sorb††), hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose.
††Curcumin Phytosome (Meriva®) complexed with Time-Sorb®, a time-release matrix.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells.
Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I like it. It seems to do it's work.
I have used this product for years and have been continually satisfied with the consistent quality.
I would recommend Thorne Research Meriva-SF. I have been taking it for 7 years and feel confident in the quality of the product.
Good and tasty
I am amazed of the efficacy of this Turmeric Supplement