- Thorne Research Lysine (formerly L-Lysine) uses the purest, most absorbable form of this amino acid, without adding unnecessary additives or preservatives. Lysine, a vital building block for protein, is important for collagen formation, which provides structure for healthy skin, bones, and muscles. Lysine also provides support for healing of sores and wounds.
Health Benefits of Thorne’s Lysine:
- Wound healing - Lysine is often recommended for supporting the healing of sores and wounds because of its benefits to collagen formation and immune function.
- Some evidence indicates lysine can be beneficial for maintaining healthy gum and lip tissues.
- Promotes immune health, lysine provides nutritional support to help your body maintain its natural defenses.
- Skin health - this amino acid is known to promote collagen formation, which in turn benefits the health and elasticity of skin.
- Bone Health - lysine promotes calcium absorption, which is needed to maintain strong bones and teeth.
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: One Capsule
One Capsule Contains: ... %DV
L-Lysine ... 500 mg ... *
(as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, calcium laurate, leucine, silicon dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.