- Thorne Research's Glucosamine Sulfate is capable of stimulating the formation of and inhibiting the degradation of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – important building blocks of connective tissue, including cartilage.
- Helps maintain healthy joint function and mobility.
- Supports normal cartilage formation.
- Backed by clinical research.
Take 1 capsule three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Glucosamine Sulfate (as Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride complex)......500 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Contains ingredient derived from shellfish (crab and/or shrimp).
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Glucosamine sulfate contains an ingredient derived from shellfish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have just finished my first bottle of Thorne’s Glucosamine Sulfate. It takes weeks for there to be any noticeable affect if there is going to be one. My knees are feeling less creaky and more tolerant of bending and yoga movements. I’ll stick with it!