- Thorne Research GI Relief (formerly GI-Encap) a comforting blend of botanical extracts; aloe vera, slippery elm, marshmallow root, and licorice to calm irritation and soothe the mucous membranes of the GI tract.
Benefits of GI Relief:
- Soothes esophageal irritation.
- Calms the mucus membranes of the digestive tract.
- Eases digestive discomfort.
- Can be taken out of the capsule and mixed with warm water to soothe irritated mucous membranes of the upper digestive tract.
Take 1-2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Two Capsules Contain: ... %DV
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) ... 350 mg ... *
extract (root) (Glycyrrhiza spp.)
Marhsmallow extract ... 200 mg ... *
(root) (Althaea officinalis)
Slippery Elm ... 100 mg ... *
(bark) (Ulmus rubra)
Aloe Vera ... 50 mg ... *
(Gel, dehydrate powder) (Aloe barbadensis)†
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine. Silicon dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, do not use this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.