- FloraMend Prime Probiotic has the three characteristics of probiotic supplements needed in order to be optimally effective: (1) it's viable at room temperature; (2) it withstands stomach acid, so it's not degraded before it reaches the intestines; and (3) it's formulated to be distributed throughout the intestinal tract where it can adhere and reproduce.* When taken daily, FloraMend helps promote a healthy gut microbiota that supports a wide variety of health benefits – from GI support, to weight management, to immune function.* FloraMend is dairy-free and is provided as a convenient, once daily supplement.
- Mounting evidence supports the influence of the gut microbiome in weight management. What is the microbiome? It's all of the bacteria and other organisms that inhabit the gut, plus all of the genetic material and metabolites associated with this bacteria.
- Research indicates that the majority of flora in the gut is related to body weight. Animal and human studies demonstrate that lean individuals have different types and more diverse flora than obese individual.
- Alterations to the composition and metabolic capacity of the microbiome in obesity promote adiposity and influence metabolic processes in peripheral organs, such as the control of satiety in the brain, permeability of intestinal epithelium, with resulting inflammation, and the synthesis, storage, or metabolism of lipids in the adipose tissue, liver, and muscle.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Proprietary Blend 5 Billion Live Cells*
Lactobacillus gasseri KS-13
Bifidobacterium longum MM-2
Bifidobacterium bifidum G9-1
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Potato Starch, Silica.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.