- Thorne Research EnteroMend combines the mucosa-protective effects of L-glutamine with highly-absorbable botanical complexes to provide a unique and great-tasting orange-vanilla powder for maintenance of a healthy intestinal tract.
- Meriva® and Casperome® (curcumin and Boswellia phytosomes) for enhanced absorption and to help maintain an already healthy inflammatory response in the GI tract.
- DaltonMax 700® – a unique 200:1-potency aloe extract that soothes the mucus membranes of the GI tract.
- Sunfiber® to promote healthy flora, butyrate levels, and bowel regularity.
- L-Glutamine for support of colonic permeability.
Mix 1 level scoop one to two times daily with 5-6 ounces of water or as recommended by your health professional.
One Scoop (5.6 g) Contains:
L-Glutamine ... 2.5 g
Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum† ... 1 g
Aloe Vera (Gel, dehydrate powder) (Aloe barbadensis)†† ... 250 mg
Curcumin Phytosome††† ... 250 mg
(Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)
Indian Frankincense Phytosome††† ... 250 mg
(Boswellia serrata (oleo-gum-resin) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)
Flavors, citric acid, stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%).
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.