- Thorne Research Diabenil is a blend of botanicals and nutrients to help maintain already normal blood sugar levels.
- Thorne Research Diabenil now contains Quercetin Phytosome – a Thorne Research exclusive.
- Diabenil provides support for nerves and blood vessels.
- Thorne Research Diabenil contains antioxidants to protect eyes and kidneys.
Take 2 capsules three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Two Capsules Contain:
Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) ......200 mcg.
Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower) ......200 mg.
Gymnema extract (leaf) (Gymnema sylvestre) ......200 mg.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid ......100 mg.
Bilberry extract† (fruit) (Vaccinium myrtillus) ......80 mg.
Bitter Melon extract (fruit) (Momordica charantia) ......80 mg.
Vanadyl Sulfate ......3 mg.
Leucine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.