- Thorne Research Deproloft-HF is a synergistic blend of botanicals and nutrient cofactors to enhance mood.
- A valuable addition to any stress management plan.
- Provides potent antioxidant and hepatoprotective activity.
- Nutrients and botanicals for neurotransmitter support.
- Non-habit forming.
- Deproloft-HF is safe and effective for mood enhancement and stress management.
- It combines several well-known neurotransmitter-supportive nutrients, including L-tyrosine, 5-HTP, and GABA with two adrenal-supportive botanicals – Rhodiola and Eleutherococcus (a well-known adaptogen that provides general adrenal support.
- Deproloft-HF includes the active forms of folate (5MTHF) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) to support healthy neurological function and mood.
- GABA is provided as the patented, all natural-source PharmaGABA®. GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that helps alleviate stress and supports a calm, relaxed state of mind.
- The "HF" in Deproloft-HF means "Hypericum free" because it contains no Hypericum (St. John's wort), which makes it suitable for individuals taking a medication metabolized by the CYP3A4 enzyme.
Take 2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Two Capsules Contain:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)......250 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) ......5 mg
Folate (400 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) ......667 mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) .......550 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) .......130 mg
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) ......68 mcg
L-Tyrosine .....200 mg
5-Hydroxytryptophan .....50 mg
Eleuthero extract (root) (Eleutherococcus senticosus) ......50 mg
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)†† ......50 mg
Rhodiola extract (root) (Rhodiola rosea)...... 50 mg
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Calcium Laurate, Magnesium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide.
Deproloft-HF is contraindicated in an individual with history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, 5-MTHF has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Tyrosine is contraindicated in individuals taking an MAO inhibitor antidepressant medication.
5-Hydroxytryptophan should be used with caution in an individual currently being treated with an SSRI, MAO inhibitor, or other antidepressant medication.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person and resolves when the amount is reduced.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have a lot of stress in my life, and Deproloft-HF helps with that. I have been taking it for a few years and can see the results.
Deproloft has helped our mentally challenged daughter with anxiety and depression for several years.
I definitely notice a difference with this product. It has worked wonders for me and I don’t know what I would do without it, to be perfectly honest!