- Thorne Research Crucera-SGS harnesses the chemoprotective properties of sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS).
- Crucera-SGS supports healthy vision and eyes.
- Crucera-SGS provides support for a healthy cardiovascular and gastrointestinal system.
- Crucera-SGS provides support for healthy joints.
- Thorne Research Crucera-SGS induces the activity of phase II detoxification enzymes, which then triggers broad-spectrum antioxidant activity that can last for several days.
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (from Broccoli extract (seed) (Brassica oleracea italica))...... 50 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
As a concentrated dose of Brassica compounds, it was prescribed to me to decrease the chances that breast cancer would resurface.
Easy to get your refills. I take Cucera for prostate issues.