- Thorne Research Catalyte helps you restore electrolyte balance. The electrolyte mix is designed to replenish the micronutrients lost through sweat during exercise and athletic performance.
- Studies suggest that an amino acid-electrolyte formula can better increase cellular rehydration compared to formulas without amino acids. The blend of electrolytes and micronutrients includes taurine, a conditionally essential amino acid that supports rehydration at the cellular level.
Benefits of Catalyte:
- Balanced electrolytes helps fight fatigue, promotes calorie control, and helps fuel your muscles and brain.
- Potassium promotes fast recovery and helps reduce cramps.
- Replenishes important minerals in the body that are lost during high intensity activity. Taurine has been shown to promote hydration at the cellular level, which supports performance and recovery.
- Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.
Mix 1 scoop with at least 12 ounces of water. Consume before, during, and after your workout or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: One Scoop (10.4 g) Contains:
One Scoop (10.4 g) Contains: ... %DV
Calories ... 20
Total Carbohydrate ... 5 g ... 2% ... *
Total Sugars ... <1 g ... **
Includes <1 g Added Sugars ... 1% ... *
Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) ... 100 mg ... 111%
Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) ... 1 mg ... 83%
Riboflavin ... 2 mg ... 154%
(as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium)
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxial 5’-Phosphate) ... 2 mg ... 118%
Folate ... 33.3 mcg DFE ... 8%
(20 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) ... 6 mcg ... 250%
Pantothenic Acid ... 4 mg ... 80%
(as Calcium Pantothenate)
Calcium (Calcium Lactate) ... 80 mg ... 6%
Magnesium ... 40 mg ... 10%
(as TRAACS® Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate)††
Zinc ... 5 mg ... 45%
(as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)††
Chromium ... 15 mcg ... 43%
(as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)††
Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) ... 80 mg ... 3%
Sodium ... 485 mg ... 21%
(as Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate and Sodium Bicarbonate)
Potassium (as Tripotassium Citrate) ... 96 mg ... 2%
Taurine ... 500 mg ... **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Tapioca maltodextrin, citric acid, flavors, silicon dioxide, stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%).
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.