- Thorne Research Boswellia Phytosome is boswellia bound to phospholipids for enhanced absorption.
- Three- to seven-fold higher levels of boswellic acids in plasma due to phytosome technology.
- Clinical trials support the efficacy of boswellia phytosome (Casperome®)
- Supports a healthy balance of inflammatory cytokines in the respiratory tract, GI tract, brain, and musculoskeletal system.
- Contains a full spectrum of boswellic acids
Take 1 capsule two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Indian Frankincense Phytosome* (Boswellia serrata (oleo-gum-resin) /Phospholipid complex from Sunflower) ......350 mg
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.