- Thorne Research Bio-Gest is a Comprehensive Blend of Digestive Enzymes to Aid in Metabolism and Gastrointestinal Health.
- Thorne Research Bio-Gest is a blend of HCl, pepsin, pancreatin, and ox bile.
- Bio-Gest promotes digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Contains ox bile added for fat emulsification.
- Bio-Gest benefits individuals with occasional indigestion.
- Benefits individuals with heartburn, gas, bloating, and other symptoms of gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Unlike many supplement companies, the pepsin utilized in Thorne's product is pure, undiluted, and lactose-free.
Take 1-2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Two Capsules Contain:......%DV
Betaine Hydrochloridet .......480 mg
L-Glutamic Acid Hydrochloride .......480 mg
Pancreatin (Porcine)tt .......140 mg
Ox Bile concentrate .......80 mg
Pepsin (Porcine) ....... 70 mg
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Bio-Gest should not be used concurrent with H2-blocking drugs and proton pump inhibitors because these drugs are intended to block the production of stomach HCl.
Bio-Gest should be used with caution in an individual with a history of a peptic or duodenal ulcer.
It is not recommended to remove the Bio-Gest powder from the capsule to take orally, as it can be irritating to the oral mucosa.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Been using this for a few years. Very happy with how I’ll feeling.
I take Bio-Gest because my body did not absorb fats properly from my diet. I feel this supplement has worked well for me and I continue to take it before each meal.