- Thorne Research Berberine 200mg (Formerly Berbercap) is a well-researched botanical that has been tested in numerous clinical studies. It has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal practices, where it is used for a broad number of applications.
- Provides immune function support and helps maintain healthy respiratory tract mucus membranes*
- Promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism and insulin sensitivity*
- Supports beneficial bacterial balance in the gut and helps to maintain a healthy microbiome*
- Studies have shown that Berberine can be effective in helping maintain a healthy weight*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels*
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily with food or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Berberine HCl ... 200 mg ... *
(from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata)
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
Has been shown to decrease the activity of the cytochrome p450 (CYP) enzymes CYP2D6, CYP2C9, and CYP3A4.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.