- Thorne's B-Complex #6 supplies 250 mg of pyridoxine HCl,10 mg pyridoxal 5'-phosphate, and the bioactive forms of the other B vitamins in each capsule to ensure you get the most bioavailable B-complex available.
- Unlike many B vitamin products, B Complex #6 contains the active forms of B vitamins for optimal absorption.
- B-Complex #6 is not derived from yeast.
- B-Complex #6 contains an optimal balance of essential B vitamins with extra vitamin B6 as pyridoxine and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) ......40 mg.
Riboflavin (25 mg as Riboflavin and 5 mg as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) ......30 mg.
Niacin (as Niacinamide) ......80 mg.
Vitamin B6 85 mg from 106 mg as Pyridoxine HCl and 15 mg from...... 25 mg
Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) ......100 mg.
Folate (200 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic
Acid, Glucosamine Salt)...... 334 mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) ......100 mcg.
Biotin ......80 mcg.
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)...... 45 mg.
Choline (as Choline Citrate)...... 14 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Laurate.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Folinic acid and 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as they can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, these folate sources have not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Doses of vitamin B6 above 200 mg may inhibit breast milk production.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.