- Thorne Research Ascorbic Acid is pure crystalline vitamin C – without added corn starch, magnesium stearate, or other lubricants and diluents – to ensure greater bioavailability and efficacy.
- A water-soluble antioxidant.
- Promotes a healthy immune system.
- Provides support for connective tissue (tendons, ligaments, skin, muscle) formation.
- Supports wound healing because it is a cofactor for collagen synthesis.
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) .......1 g.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, calcium laurate, cellulose.
This product is contraindicated in a individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person. This resolves when the dosage is reduced.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.