- Thorne Research Amino Complex is a comprehensive blend of essential amino acids, which is high in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) – a group of amino acids validated through clinical trials to promote the growth of lean muscle mass and enhance muscle strength. Amino Complex’s formula supports sports, fitness, and training-related activities.
- Additionally, it promotes the growth of muscle mass in individuals who need to preserve muscle mass, including the elderly. This comes in two flavors, lemon and berry and is lightly sweetened. It mixes easily with warm or cold liquids, and contains flavors and sweeteners derived from natural sources.
- It is best taken after a workout to facilitate the recovery process. It’s an ideal formula for active individuals, individuals managing calories, or anyone who has difficulty consuming whole foods or protein powders, particularly after heavy exercise.
- Because athletes need to know their supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations.
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: One Scoop (7.7 g)
One Scoop (7.7 g) Contains: ... %DV
Calories ... 25
Total Carbohydrate ... 1 g ... <1% ... *
L-Leucine ... 1.25 g ... **
L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Chloride) ... 650 mg ... **
L-Isoleucine ... 625 mg ... **
L-Valine ... 625 mg ... **
L-Threonine ... 350 mg ... **
L-Histidine ... 150 mg ... **
(as L-Histidine Chloride Monohydrate)
L-Cystine ... 150 mg ... **
L-Phenylalanine ... 100 mg ... **
L-Methionine ... 50 mg ... **
L-Tyrosine ... 30 mg ... **
L-Tryptophan ... 20 mg ... **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Flavor, citric acid, stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%), turmeric powder.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Mixes well with other products
I like this brand Thorne Amino Complex, no added sugars or preservative, great during and after workout, love the lemon taste!
I have been using Thorne Amino Complex for a few years. I take it like a medicine. What I notice most is that when I run out and go a few days without it before my order comes in, my memory declines.
Mixes easy and pleasant tasting. However unsure if effective.
great pre-post workout drink.