- Healthy Ligaments & Tendons helps you live your active best.*
- Ligaments and tendons hold joints together and connect muscles to bones. Formed from bands of connective tissue, they need nutrient support to help you stretch, walk, run, and feel great throughout the day.*
- Healthy Ligaments & Tendons supports:
- Flexibility and comfort
- Strong, stable ligaments and tendons
- Healthy connective tissue formation
- Healthy collagen production*
- Healthy Ligaments & Tendons is ideal for supporting flexible, elastic connective tissue, especially in the hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, and heels.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount/Serving ... Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ... 300 mg ... 500%
Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacinamide) ... 200 mg ... 1,000%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) ... 40 mg ... 2,000%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) ... 500 mcg ... 8,333%
Magnesium (from TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Buffered and Magnesium Oxide) ... 75 mg ... 19%
Zinc (from TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) ... 10 mg ... 67%
Manganese (from TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) ... 36 mg ... 1,800%
Boswellia (Boswellia Serrata) Gum Resin Extract ... 250 mg ... **
(Bos-Pure®) standardized to contain ≥ 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥ 10%, with ≤ 5% beta-boswellic acids
Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g) ... 100 mg ... **
** Daily Value (DV) not established
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), maltodextrin, citric acid, mannitol, vegetable source magnesium stearate, silica, glycine.
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
2 capsules daily, or as needed.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.