- Source Naturals Pantothenic Acid 250 mg is a member of the B-vitamin family and is often referred to as vitamin B-5.
- Its bioactive form, coenzyme A, plays many roles in the body, including the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- The production of energy, and the synthesis of red blood cells and the key neurotransmitter, acetylcholine.
1 tablet daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Suitable for vegetarians.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ......... Amount ....... %DV
Calcium .................... 22 mg .........2%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) ........ 250 mg .....2,500%
Sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.