- Source Naturals Niacinamide Vit B-3 1500mg , also known as vitamin B-3, functions in over 50 metabolic reactions, most of which are enzymatic.
- Its bioactive forms - NAD+, NADH, NADP, and NADPH - play important roles as catalysts in the energy production process in the cells, the breakdown of proteins and fatty acids.
- The synthesis of fatty acids, and the formation of steroid hormones and red blood cells.
1 tablet daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ......... Amount ........ %DV
Niacinamide .......... 1,500 mg ......... 9,375%
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and silica.
Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic:
contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.