- Source Naturals Melatonin Peppermint 2.5 mg helps Promote Sleep.
- Melatonin is produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite of travelers, it helps support restful sleep.
1 lozenge at bedtime. For best results, allow to dissolve in the mouth before swallowing.
- Use only at bedtime. For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge ......... Amount ...... %DV
Vitamin B-6 (from pyridoxal-5'-phosphate [Coenzymated™]) ......335 mcg.........20%
Melatonin ..........2.5 mg
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.