- Source Naturals L-Glutamine, a free-form amino acid, can be converted to glutamic acid.
- Glutamic acid is a usable energy source for the brain and a precursor to the important inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). L-Glutamine also plays an important role in ammonia disposal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 capsule daily.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule .........Amount .......%DV
L-Glutamine ... 500 mg
Gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, and magnesium stearate.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.