- Source Naturals L-Carnosine 500 mg is a dipeptide composed of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine. It occurs naturally in muscle, brain and other tissues in high concentrations.
- In in vitro studies, L-carnosine reduced glycation, a process in which DNA and protein are damaged by glucose.
- The end products of glycation are highly reactive molecules called advanced glycation end products (AGEs), which can further damage proteins, lipids and nucleic acids. The accumulation of AGEs is associated with aging.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is either broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily with meals.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ..........Amount .......%DV
Calcium ........... 88 mg ......... 9%
L-Carnosine ......... 500 mg
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silica, and modified cellulose gum.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.