- Source Naturals L-Arginine 500 mg Promotes Increased Circulation.
- L-Arginine is a crystalline free-form amino acid. It is an important factor in muscle metabolism and works to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen.
- It is also a precursor of guanidine-phosphate, phosphoarginine, and creatine, which are high-energy compounds found in muscles.
2 tablets 1 to 3 times daily between meals.
- Caution: Consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product if you are being treated for any pre-existing conditions or are taking prescription medications, such as heart medications including nitroglycerin or any erectile dysfunction medications. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, consult your health professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets ........ Amount ....... %DV
Calories .......... 10
Total Carbohydrate .......... 1 g .......<1%
L-Arginine ......... 1 g
Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.