- Source Naturals Glucosamine Sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar. Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which allow cells in tissues to hold together.
- They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body - tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining, and mucous membranes.
- Glucosamine Sulfate is complexed with potassium chloride to enhance stability.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin (Coumadin(R)), or heparin, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
1 tablet, three times daily.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ....... Amount ....... %DV
Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride) ......................500mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.