- Source Naturals D-Ribose Powder during strenuous exercise, large amounts of ATP, the body’s primary energy-carrying molecule, can be lost from the heart and skeletal muscle cells.
- d-Ribose is a simple 5-carbon monosaccharide, or pentose sugar, that is used by the body to synthesize nucleotides, nucleic acids, glycogen, and other important metabolic products.
- Supplemental d-ribose bypasses the rate limiting steps that are slow to replenish lost nucleotides, thus providing an efficient way to renew energy in a short amount of time.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have gout or any glucose metabolism disorders such as diabetes or hypoglycemia, or if you are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 rounded teaspoon daily.
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (approx. 5 g)
Amount ............ %DV
Calories ........... 20
Total Carbohydrate .......... 5 g 2%
Sugars ......... 5 g
D-Ribose ......... 5 g
Suitable for vegetarians.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
Contains no starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.