- Source Naturals Beta Carotene is converted by the body to vitamin A as needed, preventing a toxic build-up of this nutrient.
- Vitamin A is essential for vision, growth, cellular differentiation and proliferation, and the integrity of the immune system.
- Beta-carotene is also a major component of the body's natural antioxidant defenses against free radicals.
1 softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place and Contains soy.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel ....... Amount ........ %DV
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) ... 25,000 IU 500%
Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, lecithin and purified water.
Contains no yeast, dairy egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.