- Source Naturals B-6 500 mg is an essential nutrient required for the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another as needed, and is necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as for the normal function and growth of red blood cells.
- It is also needed for the synthesis of neurotransmitters and for converting essential fatty acids into prostaglandins (chemical messengers).
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 to 2 tablets daily.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ......... Amount ......... %DV
Calcium ............... 28 mg ...........3%
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) .......... 500 mg ........2,500%
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and modified cellulose gum.
Suitable for vegetarians and HYPOALLERGENIC.
Contains no yeast, dairy egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt preservatives or artificial color, flovor or fragrance.
*Daily Value(DV) Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
B-6 500mg is doing its job keeping carpal tunnel pain away. Coupled with vitamin E 180mg, it's a strong pain fighter numbness fighter.