- The MerProtect® Protocol is designed to support the body in eliminating heavy unwanted elements. Often, these are released during removal of “silver” dental amalgams. Dental amalgam is a mixture of 50% elemental mercury, along with a powdered alloy of silver, tin, and copper. In cleansing of dental amalgams, the body needs to capture and bind heavy unwanted elements that may be released during drilling. The two products that compose this protocol contain elements that can lend enhanced support during and after amalgam removal.
- Our elegant and powerful formulation and delivery chemistry derives from Dr. Shade’s extensive research into the pathways that mercury, a potent neurotoxin, can take as it is released into the body. Detoxification requires minimizing both redistribution and reabsorption of mobilized metals, which this protocol is designed to support.
Liposomal Glutathione Complex™
Immediate Effect – Superior Delivery
Take 1 tsp. 1-4 times per day. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by healthcare professional. May also be mixed into water. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening. Store away from light.
Serv. Size: 5.0 mL (1 tsp)
Serv. Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamine hydrochloride) ... 12.5mg ... 833%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) ... 7.5mg ... 441%
Niacin (Vitamin B2) (as Niacin, Niacinamide) ... 10mg ... 50%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride) ... 7.5mg ... 375%
Folate (as Calcium folinate) ... 500mcg ... 125%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) ... 500mcg ... 8333%
Biotin ... 500mcg ... 167%
Pantothenic acid (as d-Calcium pantothenate) ... 25mg ... 250%
Sodium ... 21mg ... <2%
OpitacTM Glutathione ... 325mg ... **
Betain Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) ... 25mg ... **
Milk Thistle Extract ... 57.5mg ... **
Phospholipids (from purified sunflower lecithin) ... 80mg ... **
Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), EDTA (as preservative) Natural Plant Flavoring (no MSG), Essential Citrus and Mint Oils
Mix one teaspoon into 8 ounces of water once per day or as directed by healthcare professional. Take 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals or medications.
Serv. Size: 1 Tsp (3.64g)
Serv. Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serv. ... %Daily Value
QualiTM -C Vitamin C (from European Sodium Ascorbate) ... 784mg ... 1307%
Sodium ... 100mg ... 4%
Dietary Fiber ... 2g ... 2%
Silica Extract† ... 100mg ... **
Proprietary Blend: (Fibregum™ Bio (Gum Arabic), Sodium Bentonite Clay) ... 2658mg ... **
One complete dosing cycle completed at least 20-30 minutes before a meal.
1. Take a dose of Liposomal Glutthione Complex™, (remember to hold in mouth 30-60
seconds before swallowing.)
2. 30 minutes later take a dose of AmalgaClear™, then
3. Wait 30 minutes before eating
In a perfect setting, waiting 30 minutes is optimal, but intervals may be adjusted down to 20 minutes to accommodate a hectic schedule. As long as the dosing cycles are spaced at intervals throughout the day the protocol will be effective.
A dosing cycle consists of one teaspoon of Liposomal Glutathione Complex™ held 30 seconds before swallowing; followed 30 minutes later by one teaspoon of AmalgaClear™ stirred into four to eight ounces of water.
Store in a cool dry place.
Disclaimer: This system is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. The dosing schedule below is designed to serve as a guide and should not supplant guidance concerning the use of these supplements provided by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Because the AmalgaClear™ contains substances which may affect the absorption of medications, it should be taken at least two hours before or after prescription medications.
Refrigerate upon receipt
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.