- Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol is standardized to contain 20% trans resveratrol, providing enhanced cardiovascular and antioxidant support.
- Resveratrol is a compound often associated with the health benefits of red wine, because of its powerful antioxidant and cardio protectant properties.
- It promotes cardiovascular health through its antioxidant action and its ability to promote healthy platelet function and maintain healthy arachidonic acid metabolism.
- Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol is derived from one of the richest known sources, Polygonum cuspidatum, an herb utilized for centuries.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Trans-resveratrol ... 40 mg ... *
(from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root))
*Daily value (DV) not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 1-5 capsules daily, with or between meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Ordering was easy and efficient. Received quickly.
I read a book on Resveratrol written by my wife's surgeon. I was amazed in how many different ways Resveratrol could help me stay healthy.
I take 1 capsule twice a day and have now used it for about 10 years. My health has remained strong.
I have Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and numerous conditions of complexity. I am unable to take prescription medication especially statins , and my Rheumatologist recommended Resveratrol. My blood work has been better since taking this medication. I feel that this is a good product!