- Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics® B-Complex is designed to address the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with a unique blend of B vitamins in highly researched and activated forms.
- Folate is offered in this formula as Metafolin® 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate, providing support for individuals with genetic variations in the MTHFR gene.
- Vitamin B12is offered as a combination of hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
- Comprehensive B vitamin supplement
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Thiamin ... 25 mg ... 2,083%
(as thiamin HCl) (B1)
Riboflavin ... 15 mg ... 1,154%
(as vitamin B2 and 60% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))
Niacin ... 50 mg ... 313%
Vitamin B6 ... 50 mg ... 2,941%
(as pyridoxine HCl and 20% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))
Folate ... 1,333 mcg DFE ... 333%
(as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF 800 mcg)
Vitamin B12 ... 800 mcg ... 33,333%
(as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)
Biotin ... 400 mcg ... 1,333%
Pantothenic acid ... 100 mg ... 2,000%
(as calcium pantothenate) (B5)
Choline ... 40 mg ... 7%
(as choline bitartrate)
Inositol ... 25 mg ... *
BenfoPure® benfotiamine ... 3 mg ... *
*Daily value (DV) not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber,ascorbyl palmitate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I will order more when I run out of it.
We were very satisfied with the B Complex we bought, and we have reordered it.
...I need to make sure I replenish the B Vitamins, and this supplement accomplishes that. It turns my pee bright yellow in the morning after I take it, but that's because B Vitamins are water soluble, and just like excess Vitamin C, we pee out the extra. I definitely recommend this supplement and trust the Pure Encapsulation brand as recommended by naturopaths and other ethical healthcare professionals.