- Pure Encapsulations PureDefense w/NAC travel pack Supports first-line immune defense and upper respiratory health in a convenient travel pack.
- Features EpiCor ® saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentate, NAC, nutrients and flavonoids.
- Promotes immune cell production and function to support innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Offered in a convenient package designed for travel or short-term dosing.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin C ... 250 mg ... 278%
(as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D ... 25 mcg (1,000 IU) ... 125%
(as cholecalciferol) (D3)
Zinc (as zinc citrate) ... 7.5 mg ... 68%
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine ... 450 mg ... *
Epicor® dried yeast ... 250 mg ... *
fermentate complex (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
European elder ... 200 mg ... *
(elderberry) (Sambucus nigra) extract (fruit)
Quercetin ... 25 mg ... *
*Daily value (DV) not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Very good product. Would order again.
I've recommended and given these supplements to everyone I know who's either tested positive for c19 or the flu and not only does it lessen the symptoms and speeds up the recovery time. I've had c19 two times and the last one I had lingering mucus in my throat that I couldn't couldn't cough up or push down. After taking this and just pure NAC by the same brand, the mucus finally passed.
I don’t have to worry about what I am getting. They work for their intended purpose and the company is easy to deal with.
I love the convenient travel pack
Really boosts the immune response.