Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic Enzyme Formula is a concentrated and powerful supplement designed to aid the body's natural digestive process. It helps digest proteins, fats and starches which are generally slower to digest.
- When digestion is slow or imbalanced, symptoms such as bloating, cramps or indigestion may occur.
- Pancreatic Enzyme Formula is designed to aid the body's natural digestive process. It provides a highly concentrated form of enzymes naturally secreted by the pancreas which are essential to the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients.
- This formula contains lipase, which digests fat; proteases, which digest protein; and amylases, which digest starch.
- Pancreatic Enzyme Formula is offered in acid-resistant capsules with pH targeted release. These capsules are designed to resist disintegration in an acidic environment (i.e. stomach) and dissolve in more alkaline environments (i.e. small and large intestine). This technology helps to protect the enzymes from stomach acid.
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Pancreatin ... 500 mg ... *
(from porcine) (lactose free)
Lipase ... 17,500 USP units
Protease ... 110,000 USP units
Amylase ... 120,000 USP units
*Daily value (DV) not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, gellan gum, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Supplement First has made it very affordable to have pancreatic enzymes that I need
I have EPI and have to take supplemental enzymes. The prescription from the doctor was terribly expensive so I found Pure Encapsulation Pancreatic Enzyme Formula and it was priced right and they work just great for someone who needs them to assist in digesting his food.
It helps my stomach a lot. Acid reflux, and gastroenteritis.