- Pure Encapsulations N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and Glycine combination to support glutathione production, immune defense, and detoxification‡
- Restores and promotes glutathione synthesis‡
- Promotes antioxidant defenses and the body’s natural detoxification process‡
- Enhances immune defense and supports respiratory health‡
- Reduces oxidative stress associated with aging‡
- Made with hypoallergenic and vegan ingredients.
- Great-tasting natural peach-ginger flavor.
- 1.8 grams of both NAC and glycine per serving.
Serving size 1 scoop (approximately 5.3 g)
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (free-form) ... 1,800 mg ... *
Glycine (free-form) ... 1,800 mg ... *
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Natural peach, mango, orange, and ginger flavors with other natural flavors, potassium citrate, tri-magnesium citrate, purified stevia leaf extracts.
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Love everything by pure encapsulations… always amazing stuff
It has a pleasant taste, easy to use and a potency that is important to our immune health.
I am a fan of Pure Encapsulations NAC+Glycine Powder because it combines 2 supplements important for liver, pulmonary and general immune health support in to a sufficiently high dose but comparatively economical powder form. All delivered with the assurance of high quality that comes with the Pure Encapsulations brand. If you can't trust the quality of what you purchase you can not justify the cost. And if you can not afford the cost of a high enough dose you can't purchase the mitigation. The powder form seems to provide what one wants at the best possible value. I looked at other brands and forms and was not able to find anything that provided these two nutrients at this quality and price.
It’s a great product!! And Supplement First was amazing and quick.
There is some good research to support the use of Gly-NAC for mitochondrial health. NAC tastes terrible, however. This formula masks the terrible taste and so I can actually take it. I feel more energetic when I take it regularly.