- Pure Encapsulations N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a derivative of the dietary amino acid l-cysteine.
- NAC has a high affinity for lung tissue, which it supports through mucolytic and antioxidant action.
- NAC is a powerful free radical scavenger and thus supports the body's natural defense system.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (free-form) ... 900 mg ... *
*Daily value (DV) not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1–2 times daily, between meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have read about the anti-oxidant and detox benefits of NAC on a blog and have been taking it ever since. I always receive comments about how much younger I look than my actual age. I rarely ever catch a cold or even remember the last time I was sick in general. I also recommended it to my son who have Cystic Fibrosis to promote respiratory health.
Helps keep my immune system strong
Helps with the picking of fingernails and anxiety!
I have tried other NAC products. But these by pure are by far the best.
I just started taking the 900 mg. So far everything appears good with them. I feel good! Hopefully, they will boost my immune system.