- Pure Encapsulations N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a derivative of the dietary amino acid l-cysteine.
- NAC has a high affinity for lung tissue, which it supports through mucolytic and antioxidant action.
- NAC is a powerful free radical scavenger and thus supports the body's natural defense system.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (free-form) ... 600 mg ... *
*Daily value (DV) not established
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Great for me!
I have been taking NAC for 3 years now with total health, no colds ,no Covid! A very healthy 83 year old this year!
taking NAC was recommended by a doctor. It was important to find a pure high quality product.
I love all of the PURE products I use, including the NAC.
I started using Pure Encapsulations in the spring of '22 after struggling to regain strength in my lungs based on a recommendation from my cousin whose husband tried it when he had Covid. It absolutely helped me get back to how I was 100%, and because of that I have continued to take until now. I am an extremely active individual who trains and competes in martial arts as well as other fitness activities. You still need to push yourself in order to reap the highest benefits from the supplement, but it absolutely works.