- Pure Encapsulations l-Glutamine Powder is the most abundant amino acid in the body's In times of metabolic stress, glutamine is utilized by the body's for tissue repair and gastrointestinal tract support.
- Nutritionally supports the mucosal lining and the healthy functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as lean muscle mass.
- Glutamine plays a large role in maintaining healthy intestinal integrity by enhancing the intestines protective mucosal lining.
- In addition, glutamine is important in the preservation of muscle mass. Its effects on immune function may support post-exercise recovery.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving size: approximately 3.1 g (1 heaping scoop)
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
L-Glutamine (free-form) ... 3g ... *
*Daily value (DV) not established
As a dietary supplement, take 1 heaping scoop mixed with water or juice, 1-3 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Good for leaky gut!
Although I do not especially care for powder supplements, I found this product to be appealing and pleasant, especially mixed with fruit juice!
A very good product!!
I love the powder. It dissolves easily in water (or other liquids( and I hope it is repairing my gut lining.
I bought this for my friend. She used for 2 months and she felt well. I should buy more for her.