- Pure Encapsulations Cranberry NS nutritionally supports urinary tract health without unwanted sugar found in cranberry juice varieties.
- Cranberry extract, the main ingredient in Cranberry NS, plays an important role in enhancing the acidity of urine to help support urinary health.
- Promotes urinary tract health.
- May help maintain a healthy bladder wall.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:.........Amount Per Serving
cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) concentrate (fruit) 500 mg
cranberry fiber, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), cranberry seed oil, guar gum, sunflower lecithin
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
Each capsule has approximately 3 calories.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been newly introduced to Pure Encapsulations Cranberry NS and I
Feel it has always surpassed other brands I had taken.. I have frequent UTI s and this is a great addition to my recovery
I take one per day. Keeps uti away.
Pure Encapsulations Cranberry NS
really like this supplement been using this for years would recommend it
I had an out-of-the-box veterinarian. I had two dogs whose urine was so alkaline, there were crystals in it and they had frequent bladder infections. The vet suggested 500 mg of Vitamin C and Cranberry NS twice a day. It knocked down the alkalinity right away. I've been using Cranberry NS continuously for 7 years now. The dogs DO NOT like the flavor of the powder, so I hide the capsule in a slice of hotdog or wrap canned dog food around it. My current vet, 1000 miles away from the first one, also suggests using cranberry supplements. My original vet used this particular Cranberry NS brand, so that's what I use.