- Highly bioavailable form of copper for wide-ranging support.
- Copper activates a number of enzymes important to energy metabolism. It is the key mineral in lysyl oxidase, an enzyme which weaves together collagen and elastin.
- Copper assists in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells by facilitating iron absorption.
- Copper (citrate) is a dietary supplement that helps activate enzymes that are important to energy metabolism. Copper may also facilitate iron absorption to help formulate hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- Essential trace mineral supplement.
- Helps promote energy metabolism.
- Supports numerous physiological processes.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Copper (as copper citrate) ... 2 mg ... 222%
%Daily value (DV)
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I like this products over all other products
I have a copper deficiency and this supplement helps me very much.