- Protocol for Life Balance Ultra Omega 3-D Supports Cardiovascular and Immune System Health.
- Fish Oils are naturally abundant in the Omega-3 Fatty Acids (FAs), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- These FAs are concentrated in eye and brain tissues, where they help to promote proper function of the central nervous system and support eye health.
- Omega-3 FAs are also critical for proper immune system function, and help to maintain cardiovascular and joint health.
- Ultra Omega 3-D™ is our most potent Omega-3 formula, with 600 mg EPA and 300 mg DHA per softgel.
- This product is flavored with lemon oil and also provides 1,000 IU Vitamin D3.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving .... % Daily Value
Calories from Fat .....15
Total Fat .....1.5g ..... 2%*
Cholesterol .....<5mg ..... 1%
Vitamin D3 ..... 1‚000 IU ..... 250%
(As cholecalciferol) (From lanolin)
Natural Fish Oil Concentrate .....1‚385mg ..... †
Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ..... 600mg ..... †
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ..... 300mg ..... †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (bovine gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water)‚ natural lemon oil and mixed tocopherols.
Contains Fish (Anchovies‚ Tuna‚ Sardines) and Soy (Non-GMO mixed tocopherols).
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
Omega-3s may interact with anticoagulant/ antiplatelet medications (including NSAIDs, clopidogrel, and warfarin) and antihypertensives. If you are taking any of these medications, or if you are planning to have surgery, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.