- Protocol for Life Balance Ultra Omega 3 Supports Cardiovascular and Central Nervous System Health.
- Fish Oils are naturally abundant in the Omega-3 Fatty Acids (FAs), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- EPA and DHA are important structural components of cell membranes, affecting membrane fluidity, flexibility, and permeability, as well as the efficiency and character of cellular signaling.
- Omega-3 FAs are especially critical for proper immune system function, and help to maintain cardiovascular and joint health.
- Omega-3 FAs are concentrated in eye and brain tissues, where they help to promote proper function of the central nervous system and support eye health.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ..... %DV
Calories ..... 10
Total Fat ..... 1g ..... 1%*
Saturated Fat .....<0.5g.....<1%*
Natural Fish Oil Concentrate.....1g (1,000 mg).....*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)......500 mg......†
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)......250 mg......†
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (bovine, gelatin, glycerin, water, enteric coating) and Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol).
Contains fish (anchovies). Vitamin E from non-GMO soy.
Not manufactured wiht yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
Omega-3s may interact with anticoagulant/antiplatelet medications (including NSAIDs, clopidogrel, and warfarin) and antihypertensives. If you are taking any of these medications, or if you are planning to have surgery, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.