- Protocol for Life Balance SAMe Supports Nervous System and Joint Health.
- SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine), a compound native to the body, is a critical component of many biochemical reactions, including those that affect brain biochemistry and joint health.
- Numerous studies have indicated that SAMe can help to alleviate transient normal aches and pains resulting from overexertion or stress.
- In addition, because SAMe is also necessary for the synthesis of neurotransmitters, it plays an important role in the maintenance of a positive mood.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving ..... % DV
SAMe (S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine) ..... 800mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Enteric Coating (water, methacrylic acid, methyl methacrylate, glycerin), Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) Ascorbic Acid and Citric Acid.
Not manufactured with wheat‚ gluten‚ soy‚ milk‚ egg‚ fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Refrigeration recommended after opening.
Cautions / Interactions:
Theoretically, SAMe could increase the effects and adverse effects of products that increase serotonin levels, including 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), Hawaiian baby woodrose, L-tryptophan, and St. John’s wort. In addition, SAMe may interact with MAO inhibitors, L-Dopa, antidepressants and other serotonergic drugs. Consult healthcare practitioner if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, especially bipolar or anxiety disorders.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.