- Red Yeast Rice (RYR) is a natural product that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists for centuries and is produced by fermenting Red Yeast (Monascus purpureus) with rice.
- It is commonly used in cooking to enhance the color and flavor of foods.
- Protocol for Life Balance Red Yeast Rice Plus includesAlpha-Lipoic Acid and CoQ10for free radical protection, as well as Silymarin to support healthy liver function.
- CoQ10is also known for its cardiovascular supporting properties.
- This product is carefully produced to avoid the presence of citrinin, an unwanted by-product of RYR fermentation process.
Serving Size 2 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Organic Red Yeast Rice .... 1.2 g (1,200 mg)
Milk Thistle ..... 210 mg
(Silybum marianum) (Fruits/Seeds) (min. 80% Silymarin)
Alpha-Lipoic Acid ...... 100 mg
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) (as Ubiquinone) ..... 60 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these sallergends.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.