- Protocol for Life Balance Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®) is known for its unique fatty acid (FA) profile, which includes EPA and DHA, plus phospholipids.
- In addition, NKO®naturally has Astaxanthin, a powerful free radical scavenger and immune-supporting carotenoid.
- Clinical studies have shown that NKO®can help to support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels already within normal range, and may help to maintain healthy feminine balance.
- The Phospholipid-bound forms of EPA and DHA from Krill Oil have also demonstrated exceptionally high bioavailability.
- Neptune Krill Oil is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, and other contaminants).
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat .....1 g
Neptune Krill Oil (NKO) .....1.0 g (1,000 mg)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids .....230 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) .....120 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)..... 70 mg
Phospholipids .....390 mg
Esterified Astaxanthin .....750 mcg
*Percent daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule ( bovine, gelatin, water) and Glycerin. Contains shellfish (krill).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg or fish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 softgels twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
For adults only. Use may be accompanied by mild, but transient GI discomfort. NKO® may interact with some medications including blood thinners (NSAIDs, warfarin) and statins. Do not take this product if you are allergic to shellfish. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.