- Protocol for Life Balance NAC Supports Glutathione Production and Healthy Respiratory Function.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) is a stable and bioactive form of L-Cysteine, an amino acid that plays a key role in phase II detoxification and homocysteine metabolism.
- NAC is efficiently transported into the cell, where it is readily converted to cysteine for glutathione synthesis and regeneration.
- Because NAC can penetrate the blood-brain-barrier, it is especially important for maintaining healthy brain and nervous system tissues.
- NAC also helps to support respiratory health by promoting normal mucus viscosity.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) ..... 1g (1,000 mg) *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Rice Flour, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Silica and Vegetarian Coating.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
NAC may interact with nitroglycerin. Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product if you are taking nitroglycerin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Great for detox.
I have been using protocol for Life Balance NAC for quite a while now and it has boosted my immune system. It also helps to thin mucous.
Took after having COVID-19 last year I was having an issue not being able to get rid of the heaviness in my chest and the cough and within 2 days of taking this along with Quercetin with Bromelain the heaviness finally lifted and my cough began to diminish.
I hope you will not be removing this item as the stores have
Protocol for Life Balance NAC