- Protocol for Life Balance MSM Supports Healthy Joints and Connective Tissues.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural form of bioavailable sulfur found in all living organisms.
- Sulfur is critical for the formation of collagen, keratin, and elastin, which are proteins that make up most of the body’s structural tissues, including hair, skin, nails, bone, cartilage, and ligaments.
- Sulfur is also necessary for glutathione, lipoic acid, and SAMe production.
- Clinical studies demonstrate that MSM may help to maintain healthy joint tissues.
Serving Size 2 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving
MSM (Methylsufonylmethane) ...... 2 g (2,000 mg)*
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
MSM is generally well tolerated with no known drug interactions. Pregnant/nursing women, as well as individuals with glaucoma should consult their healthcare practitioner before taking MSM. Some reports state that MSM has been detected in proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy imagery of the brain and cerebral fluid; these observations were not related to any clinical manifestation related to the intake of MSM.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.