- Protocol for Life Balance MK-7 Vitamin K2 Supports Bone Health.
- Vitamin K is well known for its role in blood clotting, but has also been found to play an important role in normal bone formation and the preservation of bone strength.
- Vitamin K2 more specifically is a significant regulator of tissue calcification and is critical for the maintenance of arterial elasticity and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin K2 includes two of the most studied subtypes, MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) and MK-4 (Menatetrenone).
- MK-7, the most readily absorbed and bioactive form of K2, has no common dietary sources.
- Unlike Vitamin K1, which is stored in the liver, MK-7 is transported directly to tissues and has a longer half-life than either K1 or MK-4.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.